脱模剂 发表于 2009-11-25 22:34:19

FRP脱模剂之胶衣面脱模

描述
Chemlease® 2134是一种溶剂基的半永久性脱模剂,专为复合材料行业设计,并提供简单的一步操作。该产品需要很轻的使用在模具表面并干燥。一旦产品干燥,模具表面原来的抛光程度就会出来。使用该产品能够获得最大的耐久性。

物理特性
外观    无色透明液体   
密度, lbs/gal; kg/l    6.08; 0.73   
闪点, ºF/ºC    40/4   
储存期,未开桶   12个月   

应用
    在使用Chemlease® 2134之前,模具表面必须清洗。(参看Chemlease® Mold Cleaner数据表。)
    在干净的棉布上蘸去小量产品,擦拭在模具表面,形成平滑连续的薄膜。
    如果擦拭后不能形成连续的薄膜,需要在棉布上多加一些产品,再次进行擦拭。
    重复上述操作直到整个模具表面都被覆盖。
    操作后需要等待10分钟,待其干燥。
    用同样的操作,完成五遍
    最后一次操作后,最少等待30分钟待其固化。
    然后开始生产,直到脱模发生困难。
    当脱模出现困难的时候用Chemlease® Mold Cleaner清洁模具, 再使用Chemlease® 2134一次,固化15分钟后可以进行生产。

储存
    不要在高于120°F/49°C的温度下储存。防止冷冻。保持容器密封以防止产品挥发或是污染。如果在低温下储存,在使用前需要加热到室温。

操作
我们相信在建议指导下正确使用Chemlease® 2134不会带来大的危险。若要得到更多信息,请索取安全数据表(MSDS)。

包装
Chemlease® 2134的可用包装为1升, 1加仑, 5加仑和55加仑。

以上内容准确可靠,但不能认定为任何明确的或隐含的保证

bluecat888 发表于 2011-9-1 14:58:30

For Better Game or for More Money

Though I am faithful to MMOs and should not talk much about non-MMOs, a piece of news inspires me to make an exception. The news says that Blizzard will launch a cash-based auction house for Diablo 3 and make money from generated transactions.
blade and soul gold
blade soul gold
bas gold
guild wars 2 gold
guild wars2 gold
guildwars2 gold
Blizzard puts a great deal of energy into promoting Diablo 3 in a seemingly reasonable and considerate manner, but the point is just what we said above. To tell the truth, there"s nothing serious, except the "magnificent" cash-based service.
Why do we use the word "magnificent"? The reason is that a lot of games in Europe and America are capable of offering such a service actually, but no one has tried over years.
Suppressing cash transactions is the last principle game companies need adhere to!
I"m not saying that the adhesion to the principle is a rational imperative, but trying to show a company"s transition in overall corporate values. Whether you"ll support the company continuously just depends on yourselves.
I don"t know how much you know about Blizzard or other game companies. As far as I know, Blizzard is always in opposition to secret cash transactions like gold trading, gold farming and in support of fair gameplay in World of Warcraft.

817017 发表于 2009-11-26 10:55:29

你的脱模剂价格是多少?

tin 发表于 2009-11-27 10:38:31

楼上兄弟在哪里,有兴趣的请发贵公司联系方式到liudaoxi@126.com,距离近的有专门工作人员为您做产品测试,远点的可以发样品试用。

促进剂 发表于 2009-12-1 22:08:26

马总说了,只要是论坛的兄弟一定给予优惠,最主要是技术上的支持!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: FRP脱模剂之胶衣面脱模